Christopher D. Provines
Chris is a 23-year healthcare industry veteran. He began his career in finance and reimbursement in a major community hospital. After graduate school, he joined Johnson & Johnson, and then later moved to Siemens Healthcare. He held Vice President positions at both firms.
- Vice President, Global Strategic Pricing, Reimbursement, and Commercial Excellence at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Vice President, Global Procurement Capabilities, Johnson & Johnson
- Vice President, Best Practices & Improvement Methodologies, Johnson & Johnson
- Director, Health Economics & Outcomes, Cordis Corporation
- Medical Devices & Diagnostics Group Global Pricing Champion, Johnson & Johnson
Global Management Experience:
He has twenty years of experience leading teams and developing people to drive business results. He has successfully led and managed global teams of three to forty-people across multiple continents.
Expertise & Focus:
Chris has deep expertise in strategic and tactical elements of pricing. He is also an expert in helping sales teams navigate selling and negotiating with economic buyers and procurement. He has extensive expertise in developing and implementing commercial excellence programs, including value selling programs.
Direct work experience includes working in Cardiovascular, Endovascular, Neurovascular, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Stroke, In-Vitro Diagnostics, In-Vivo Diagnostics, Drug-Device Combinations, Drug-Diagnostic Combinations, Wound Closure, Tissue Biologics, Informatics, Healthcare Services, and Orthopedics. As a business advisor, he has also worked in services, high-technology, distribution, and transportation.
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• Award-winning Adjunct Professor
• Board of Advisors for Professional Pricing Society
• Past Board for WBENC and Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurship
• Author & Speaker